Sustainable Nutrition & Lifestyle Design
The Nourished Life 1:1 Coaching is for those ambitious women who –
- Want to stop the yo-yo dieting, drop the restrictions and have a healthy, sustainable relationship with food
- Want a positive body image and the confidence to match
- Need support with emotional or stress eating
- Need education on what to eat that is in line with their goals with easy to follow family friendly recipes
- Understand that in order to THRIVE, they also need support with sleep, movement and stress management
- Want to THRIVE in life but, with the demands of motherhood, feel they are always on the bottom of the list
Drop the restrictions & step into the energised, confident woman you’ve been longing for..
In The Nourished Life Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, we implement sustainable nutrition and lifestyle design using my Signature Framework – there will be no restrictive dieting, no weighing or measuring your food and No “one size fits all” meal plan.
Instead, through highly strategic, doable daily and weekly actions that are designed to fit into YOUR lifestyle, you’ll learn how to:
- Eat better—without dieting or feeling deprived.
- Lose weight—without giving up your favourite foods.
- Ditch the food rules—overcoming the guilt and shame.
- Feel energised all day—so you can enjoy all the things you want and need to do.
- Get the results you’ve always wanted—and build the healthy habits you need to stay that way for GOOD.
If you just knew you could become the healthiest, most confident you:
- What actions would you take?
- What decisions would you make?
- What investments would you make?
If you are ready to make things happen, my Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching is for you!
- per week
Pre-set Signature program (bronze) or Individualised program (silver)
Using ProCoach’s comprehensive Practice Library—complete with 14 Skills, 40+ Practices and resources—to help you thrive in all domains of a healthy lifestyle: nutrition, movement, sleep, stress, and specific change adaptation skills (such as mindset, outlook, planning ahead, and more).
After the Intake Questionnaire, we communicate on what practice to focus on first, identify what metric we’ll use to track progress, and develop a plan for providing the support you need for success.
This progressive, strategic approach to behavior change allows you to stack success on success and build the right skills, at the right time so that you continually move toward your goals—without ever feeling overwhelmed.
Initial Onboarding Call
“Kickoff” is the name of the first Check-in you have with your coach.
In the Kickoff, I’ll chat with you further to deepen my understanding of your goals, life circumstances, what you value, existing skills and superpowers, and to generally learn more about who you are as a person.
From this, we’ll collaborate to come up with a personalized nutrition and lifestyle action plan. You’ll leave the meeting with clarity on what to expect from this coaching program, and confidence on exactly what to do next.
Daily Accountability through PN App
Complete fortnightly progress checks, check off daily habits, input your food journal, direct message your me, all from the PN app.
Fortnightly check-in & review via email
Each fortnight, on a Friday, I will check in with you via email to see how you are progressing, what you are needing support with and most importantly, what habit we will be moving onto next. It it important to note that even though I generally assign a new habit each fortnight, one habit in particular may need to be extended before we move onto the next.
Once we have established how we are moving forward, I will assign your new habit on the Monday which you will then receive on the Tuesday.
You will receive daily check-ins in your program dashboard, between this email and your next one.
Fortnightly Progress Check
These are great for capturing your “starting point”, and for soliciting ongoing measurements and photos at a regular cadence.
This submitted measurement data is visible to both you and I, and is one way of tracking progress relative to your goal.
By default, progress updates are scheduled every two weeks starting on the day the first Check-in (Kickoff) is closed.
In ProCoach progress updates, you are prompted to provide:
- 7-site girth measurements, and;
- 3 progress photos (front, side and back).
Access to Private FB Group
Connect with your coach and The Nourished Life gang in a private facebook group. Participate in group coaching calls and gain access to behind the scenes information to boost motivation and accountability.
Access to your coach via voxer (platinum only)
Weekly Voxer ‘Office Hours’ with Your Coach. Use the walkie-talkie app Voxer to check in with your coach, every Thursday, in unlimited voice-note exchanges. Ask questions, share concerns, and detail your progress on your goals and personal growth, in anticipation of your upcoming coaching sessions.
Fortnightly 1:1 zoom calls (platinum only)
These valuable fortnightly 1:1 coaching calls are the driving force behind your transformation. Connecting with your coach, in a private setting to work specifically on YOU and YOUR goals. So many breakthroughs happen inside these 1:1 calls.
By the end of our time together, you will:
- Have strong health and wellness goals with a potent and fire-fuelled WHY.
- Have a more holistic approach to nutrition without hanging onto or being sucked into fad diets or trends.
- Understand that adding more of the good stuff as opposed to subtracting the non-ideal leads to more abundance and therefore sustainability.
- A toolkit of recipes and nutritional information that you can continue to implement into your life.
- Have addressed any expectations that you have placed on yourself or others, which has allowed more freedom into your life
- Understand the power of building supportive environments at home and work
- Understand the impact sleep and stress has on overall wellness and weight loss.
- Have organisational skills of planning and prepping so that your days and weeks are filled with nourishment and flow.
- Fall in love with moving your body and build on the identify of someone who moves everyday.
An immersive coaching container to help you stop the yo-yo dieting, drop the restrictions and have a healthy, sustainable relationship with food .
“I know what to do… but I have a hard time staying consistent.”
When life gets crazy and responsibilities at home and work pile one on top of the other, it’s easy to let our health and fitness slip. The years go by and we don’t even realize how much our health has declined.
But for most of us, there comes a time when we realize things must change. A time when gaining control over our body takes on new urgency.
For some, it’s a scary health diagnosis. For others it’s watching a loved one struggle with their own health problems. And for others still, it’s when they finally realize they’ve spent so many years taking care of others, that they neglected to take care of themselves.
When it’s time to turn things around and start a new health and fitness program, however, it can be difficult to know what to do next. And staying motivated is hard — especially if you try to do it all on your own. That’s where we come in.
Our goal is to help you get in the best shape of your life and stay that way. Starting now.
Build the habits you need to look and feel better for life. (Here’s how it works.)
Easy-to-use online platform
You’ll start by telling me all about yourself, including your goals, health challenges, and daily routine. From there, I’ll customize your entire program and we’ll start the proven coaching process.
Simple practices and daily accountability
Every day, you’ll work on nutrition or lifestyle practice. Each practice will be customized to help you get the results you are looking for.
Small yet powerful practices to improve everyday life
We’ll work together to create and practice healthy habits across every aspect of your life, from sleep and stress-management to movement and mindfulness. These new habits will help you feel more calm, confident, and prepared for each day—no matter what life throws at you.
Personal coaching and detailed progress checking
I’ll check in with you frequently to see how you’re doing and to answer any questions you have. Also, you can message me whenever you need. The program also tracks everything from your measurements to your consistency, so you can see just how much progress you’ve made.